Raising Children Holistically: A Series of Workshops for Parents

I have been asked to teach this series in Paris–I have taught it many times in the United States.

Intuitive Parenting Network LLC presents:Raising Children Holistically: A Series of Workshops for Parents

Workshops to be held in a private home, 11eme Paris.,Saturdays, 9:30am - 4:00pm

April 30

1.Self-care and Home Remedies

In Western culture, the concept of well-child care has trained us to rely on doctors to treat the simplest of ailments from coughs and colds, to stomach aches and insect bites. Yet, taking care of our own children – keeping them well and treating them ourselves– can be the most empowering of experiences. Choosing safe and effective treatments is usually quite simple with the proper information. We will discuss simple home remedies to address many of the most common ailments, drawing upon over twenty years of practical experience. Raising children with a holistic approach to well-being instills a confidence and attunement that they will carry with them throughout their lives.

May 28

2. Nutrition: “Let food be your medicine” Hippocrates

“Eat food, not a lot, mostly plants” (Michael Pollan) Can feeding our families really be this simple? What do really need and what can we realistically expect from food? How did we develop our current understanding of and relationship to food? What environmental and food industry issues might play a role? How can we understand the emotional and energetic aspects of nutrition? How can we wade through the research, the books and the hundreds of “diets” to discover a healthy relationship with food? We will discuss and explore various dietary approaches with the intention of developing both critical thinking and an intuitive understanding of nutrition. There will be an emphasis

on nourishing pregnant and nursing mothers as well as children. Food can be used to optimize health as it nourishes, heals and restores well-being.

June 4

3. Vibrational Medicine – Includes a Discussion of Intuition, Homeopathy, Flower Essences, EFT, MAP Sessions and other Energy Practices

There is no medicine more profound or deeply healing than energy medicine. From addressing simple emotional hurts to physical bumps and bruises, from re-patterning harmful behaviors to accelerating healing in any area, energy medicine is THE medicine of the future. It has been proven to be useful in both acute and chronic imbalances. We will teach the foundation of simple techniques such as EFT, MAP Sessions and the basics of using flower essences and homeopathy. We will also discuss more specialized energy techniques that you can use in conjunction with a practitioner.

June 11

4. Integration Session

Those who attend all three sessions will be able to attend a fourth session for free that integrates holistic concepts in raising families, tying together the topics presented in the first three workshops. We will also address environmental issues, vaccines, sustainability and other topics that you request during the first three sessions! The intent is to support families in a general holistic approach to raising well-resourced human beings.

Jennifer Tow, BFA, IBCLC currently lives in Paris, prior to which she practiced holistic lactation in Connecticut (USA), prior to which she designed and coordinated a hospital-based breastfeeding peer counselor program. Through her companies, Intuitive Parenting Network, LLC and Intuitive Health Network, Jennifer relies upon her 20 years of passionate information-gathering, learning and training to provide holistic lactation consulting, parent education and mentoring to the families she works with.

Jennifer’s passion for working with women and babies was catalyzed by her own homebirths and her experience raising her children (born in 1988, 1992, 1998). Inspired by the healing of her own body through holistic therapies, she has raised her children from the premise that all life seeks its own well-being and acts in its own best interests. Primary is a trust that through the practice of raising vibrational energy, we allow the body’s intelligence to direct its own healing and restore homeostasis. She is committed to the protection and promotion of physiologic birth and breastfeeding, conscious parenting and holistic choices in healthcare and education. Jennifer is a certified energy healer (the Reconnection and Reconnective Healing), and has extensive education and experience in a range of holistic practices including homeopathy, herbalism, Bach Flowers, EFT, pranic healing, nutrition, intuition and home remedies and is certified in Past Life Regression. Jennifer is co-creator of the Sumati Home Remedy Kit. She is currently writing a book on the use of holistic practices for lactation consultants. She provides workshops for families, individuals and health care providers on topics related to birth, infant feeding, attachment and holistic practices in both parenting and professional practice.

Pricing:

Each workshop is 90eu prepaid by one week before the workshop date. All three workshops may be taken for 240eu. Payment is preferred through paypal by making the payment in euros to IParent4@aol.com. Payment may also be made by check.

Space is limited. To register, please contact Khrystine at khrystinem@gmail.comkhrys

For questions related to the content, Jennifer may be reached at Iparent4@aol.com. You may find her on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Intuitive-Parenting-Network-LLC/180214818659165?ref=ts

Some comments from prior attendees:

“The series was more helpful and informative than many of the ‘Holistic’ health books I’ve purchased over the years, and I do think what I learned was well-worth the time and expense. I recommend this series wholeheartedly, and feel anyone who is motivated to find alternative paths to wellness, or has many questions about the path they’ve already begun will find more than their money’s worth in this series." --– Liberty Liscomb, Families for Conscious Living, USA

“The classes were treasure troves of information. I went home absolutely exploding with information to share with my husband.”

– Liberty Liscomb, Families for Conscious Living, USA

“Buying the kit has made a huge difference in treating myself and my family. All the products are fantastic and we have the kit out all the time. I love being able to help teach my kids how to take responsibility for their own health.” – Sabrina Granniss, IBCLC, USA

Hi Jennifer, if you ever arrange any workshops in the Herault, please do let me know. I’m really interested in understanding more about homeopathy, it’s used widely round here & my Dr prescribes it to complement general medecine. I’d like to know more.