Random Image Posting

You would hate him if he didn't have such a lovely smile.

Alright for some; been persisting down for weeks. Think we're not far enough South.

Enjoy!

Indeed! I'm shovelling topsoil now though in the baking heat!

Glad you like it thanks!

Super!

I'm glad you still find time to go snapping at the beach, in between SFN, renovations and bashing pallets about.

What is this life if full of care...? etc...

Capbreton this morning, some beautiful waves as the tide was coming in.

Awesome. Good info about infra-red.

Wasn't sure which group to post this one to so....

I call it "ONDINE" (the water fairy). It's another infra-red B & W shot with my friend/model Cherith being very brave and lying in c-o-l-d water. Water doesn't register in IR, only the moss, the leaves and the skin gives off a heat signature. Don't want to take the romance out of it too much so perhaps I should shut up now.

teriffic

Love it!

@Garry...taken in afternoon at "Les Barthes" near Dax, FR. They are very difficult to approach, so what I sometimes do is spot a good candidate on the ground, get my camera setup for the shot then drive as fast as I can toward the bird. Just before they liftoff, I slam on brakes and catch them leaving. This is a typical "pan" shot. No other shots posted.

Certainly random, but there's something peaceful about it.

Tres bien Mike. I feel a strong link here. Where was it takeen. Time of day? Have you amnaged any others in the same style?

These are all photographs taknen on public buses in Sydney.

Some beautiful images displayed below. Mine are of a different genre, but appreciate your feedback.

I put them here because I am coming to France and Spain next year, and would love to show the series. I practice both art and writing. Encore? More stories and photos at www.wix.com.utrave4/garrymcdougall

I can't but our dog Mitch can! He's also good at catching moles having killed two and was playing with another one over the last couple of days but I don't know which is preferable-mole hills or Mitch holes.

caught crabs once... but they are so sweet those things... I want one!

They are a bugger to catch aren't they. Good effort Neil.

Self portrait (looking down)

very nice pics Mike and Neil... love the humming bird ( moth? )

Reflections of Pau, France