Re-registering uk car

One question do i need to controle technic before i re register? Thanks Again

A vehicule less than three years from first registration (at new) would not require controle technique, anything older does need an infoce controle technique as part the re-registration.

Never been asked for a Controle Tech when registering anything at the prefecture before, but it may be because the Prefecture have missed it.

Yes you do, and that means headlights and a certificate of conformity from the manufacturer if it’s a uk car coming to France, then more paperwork.