Recommend a urologist

I live in the lot et garonne region near marmande. Can anyone recommend a good urologist that speaks some english in or around my region. Message for the blokes on here !

Agen St Hilaire clinic, Dr Cuvillier
He also now works at Marmande hospital.

1 Like

Do you mean your geographic region or your nethers?

I photographed a conference at the University of Surrey a couple of weeks ago that was packed full of them, but sadly I don’t think any of them were from France…

There were quite a few Italians as the organisers were from Italy.

Many Thanks sue. Let you know how I get on .

sean

1 Like

Yeah ok ,funny. Bit of both probably.

Upto 2 hours drive I suppose if you know anyone .

cheers

Ok interesting but not helpful.

Cheers chris.

I know - apologies for that…

Cannot remember the name of my finger man at Brive but he is/was sympathetic and fairly gentle. He is based at Brive but visits St Cere once a month.

Suggest that you search CH Brive if you cannot find someone nearer.

Good luck.

Fortunately there are one or two sensible women on here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope it’s not urgent… But the last one on the list seems to be available sooner!

Absolutely . I always end up listening to the women . I couldn’t exist with them.

Cheers

sean