Registering a car as voiture de collection

Just become new subscriber here. We live in Normandy and have a UK reg. 1963 Wolseley and now need to register it as voiture de collection. However the document that are available for the car are limited to the DVLA V5 and a heritage certificate from Gaydon with factory build details.
Does anyone know if this is enough ? if not what can I do as no other info is available.

Hi Malcolm and welcome to the forum…

Have you checked the links already on this page
the FFVE will be one necessary site to help you…
""comment obtenir une carte grise “vehicule de collection” “”

take a look higher up…

@Aerobat

here are the links again… read through carefully… good luck.

@Aerobat Have you already officially imported the vehicle into France with the Quitus Fiscal ??

The controle or mot is every 5 years. Doing my VW Transporter later this year, it’s a project anyway.

David

Do voitures de collection have a maximum klms by year

No idea but will be well into it in October this year if not before, my VW Transporter Doka hits 30. Its a retirement project.

I am told not by my local AXA agent.

thank you

I was looking into voiture de collection and came across this

someone might find it useful

The cars were in France before Jan 1 2021. been here since October 2020 so coming up to 6 months, hence the need to register as “voiture de collection” I have no idea how we stand or find out about Quitus Fiscal as the cars were imported before brexit. Anyone any ideas what our next move is ? Have completed the Attestation FFVE pour l’ex-carte grise de collection but not sent off yet.