Registering to cook from home

Hello all,
Hope you all are well. We have been asked to cook a takeaway by quite a few local people in the area. Would like to know what we need to do to be compliant and work within the law and regulations.
Thank you

You will need to do a food safety course, my friend just did hers and they are currently running them over zoom. I believe you need to have a separate area from your family kitchen to cook in as well (or at least you did when I did my ME one week stage - not sure though now after reading the article below!). Obviously then you need to also set up your ME which is quick and easy. This article is quite good:

Thank you very much Tory. Greatly appreciated. Extremely useful.

1 Like