Registering UK car in France l

I have Nissan Murano 2008 LPG to register in France …can anyone help ? Agents welcome .Libourne Bordeaux area.

Bonjour, s’il vous plaît, merci…

10 Likes

Bonjour.

Once you have taken on board the recommendation of @vero - it really is the done thing here. I had to get used to not going straight in with the nub of the biz - I recommend @anon90504988. He has a service dealing with car import/reg matters. First class service.

Bon chance

Bonjour
Apologies for my lack of manners. I will take greater care next time.
Regards
David

1 Like

Bonjour
Thank you for your response. I will indeed try to contact Mark Rimmer once I find out how to do it.
Regards
David

Welcome to SF, David - which you have joined following your fruitless post on the legless AngloINFO site. My suggestion to you then was that you took the trouble to use the search facility here on SF to find the answers and specific help you need. Maybe you could give that a go?

Just type in @anon90504988 and write your question!
Surprised @graham hasn’t popped up for this sort of request. @graham hope all’s well.

@Wozza all fine here, thanks for asking.
Had a day away from the computer today so missed the post (and the flag on the topic is set to normal anyway so probably would have missed in any event). :slightly_smiling_face: