Reglo Mobile registering SIM issues - Is REGLO any good?!

If you have no network it will not work and is not much use to you. However if you go out and find a signal, the SMS should pop up.

1 Like

My signal often drops out and will transfer from aerial to aerial. The Reglo, I didnt know was SFR, who previously had zero signal in the whole village so will take a closer look but my UK Lebara sim swaps between free france and Orange EE. Free always has a good signal but Orange EE is poor due to aerial position relative to our house.
If David is on a fringe area of reception maybe a drop out of signal when he checks. Moving outside or to a different position may help?

Perhaps, but I always make the call from the same place in the house and immediately after I have successfully done the same on my own phone. Very strange.

Such are the vageries of wireless tech.

No network - anywhere! I traveled from Carcassonne to Toulouse- nothing - I’m sure it’s a duff SIM. That said, I’m less than happy with customer services - about as much use as the proverbial chocolate fire guard. I think I’m going to abandon my plan for a Reglo contract as I think I’ve just about exhausted my patience and that of my determined French neighbour who took over when I failed - and he was like a dog with a bone! Thanks everyone for your support and advice, but it has come to naught. I think I’m going Orange…(my wife says ‘I told you to go with them in the beginning!’)

If it is a duff sim, for the little Reglo charge I would try again with a cheap Reglo package which you can always upgrade later but via ELeclerc shop.

Sometimes a call incoming from another phone will keep it going even if it’s not stated

Very true, but in this case the OP hasn’t been informed of his phone number and he can’t make calls on it. Catch 22…