Rehoming my Boy

Unfortuntely work and timing issues are forcing me to put my lovely Sorcier up for rehoming.

He is a handsome chesnut, gelding, 14yr old TB, who stands atb16.3hh. He's Haras registered as a sports horse, has great bloodlines all registered with stud book francais and his Grandfather Pinza won the Derby in 1953.

He is very loving, has impecable manners in the box, field and in general even when lunging or free lunging. Has been very well schooled and good with farrier, vet, dentist and hacks out alone or in company. Would be great in CSO (jumping to 80cms) where he came 2nd in march 2010 or dressage. Needs a competant rider to get the best out of him.

If anyone would like further information please contact me.

Hi all,
I am still looking for someone to help me excerise my boy - I would prefer to have someone come and ride him than having to rehome him - if anyone knows of a confident rider Gallop 4 minimum I would love to hear from them…I would rather have someone help me out - this is due to work committments only and not having enough time to ride both my horses…

Thank you