Reiki Healers

Any input on this ?:thinking:

1 Like

Jane Williamson is the expert!

What do you want to know, Stella?
I’m a Reiki Master Teacher in the Usui school, and if I can support you in some way, or give you guidance, I would be delighted to do so.

1 Like

There is a newcomer to our forum, who will be posting about Reiki, soon. I just got it started for her. (she is a Master too).

(she is obviously occupied elsewhere at the moment.)

2 Likes

Then it will be interesting to see the discussions and input develop.
Thank you.

2 Likes

CALLING ALL REIKI HEALERS!

Recently I became a Reiki Master, and, it never ceases to amaze me what a privilege it is to be living on a spec of dust spinning around in space. To be part of this beautiful planet and the energies we all have at our fingers tips.

For anyone who is not familiar with Reiki, it is a Japanese technique whereby tapping into the ‘Universal energies’ and the laying of hands or palm healing either to yourself or another. Can encourage emotional and physical healing.

If you have never experienced such a delight, then I would highly recommend at least checking it out.

That being said, are there other Reiki practitioners near the Allier region 03 who would be happy to meet for a Reiki share?

By having regular Reiki shares with other qualified practitioners; Reiki I or II qualified or other Reiki Masters. Helps to tune in your skills and raise the vibration of our planet.

Please note this is not an advertisement for my services. I am looking only to share Reiki with other practitioners.

I am aware that this post is open to all eyes and do not wish to leave anyone who is not Reiki qualified feeling ‘what about me?’ Therefore, I am happy to discuss with them outside of this post should they wish to.

1 Like

Hi, Thanks Stella for opening up this discussion on my behalf I very much appreciate it.

I am a Reiki Master Practitioner, Usui, and used to have a practice back in the Cotswolds, mainly treating polo players and ponies.
My Master is Sandi Leir Shuffrey who was written books, including translation into French.
I would say that the origins of Reiki come from Buddhism, rather than just being Japanese.
Becoming more open to the natural, or Universal Energy, is life changing and being able to help others is extremely gratifying.
Treatments are carried out with receiver being fully clothed, and a full treatment usually takes about an hour.
It is also helpful if the practitioner has a knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
I live in the Clunysois, south Saone-et-Loire and my neighbours will ask for treatment if they have a problem.
I find that Reiki is readily accepted here, but as we have been out of UK for ten years things might have changed.

1 Like

Hi Jane,
Thanks for your input and I couldn’t agree more.
It certainly is a wonderful gift that we all can tap into. And, by just being open to give and to receive this incredible energy can truly have gratifying results.
You are certainly a gift to your neighbours and friends.

1 Like

I’d love to join a Reiki share but I’m not near you sadly, I’m in 50. I hope you can get a group together it’s an amazing energy force when practitioners work together. Good luck

1 Like

Hi Lesley, thanks for getting back to me and sharing your input. Yes I couldn’t agree more it really is a lovely experience to share and to receive. Shame we are not closer.

The essence of Reiki is spirituality & humility.
There is a state of consciousness that is described as ‘the void’, to achieve this takes practice and when it occurs there is such peace so as to become nothing, to Miyamoto Musashi “the void is nothingness and nothingness is the void”