Reimbursement for parents' meals whilst child hospitalised?

Hi everyone,

My son was hospitalised recently and I now have a huge pile of receipts for my meals ( which were excellent!).

Should I send them to my top up insurance provider or to my social security (RAM) to claim my reimbursement?

Many thanks

I would have thought it was your insurance provider. When my little one was in hospital, we immediately contacted the top up people and they paid everything direct. Why don't you call them and ask?