RELIABLE UK RHD CAR FOR SALE ASAP.......FIAT PUNTO TEAM EDITION 1998, 2 careful ownners!

RETURNING TO ANGLETERRE BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH ? .......CHEAP BUT RELIABLE VEHICULE, GREAT 1ST CAR, LONG MOT ETC....(15 mins from Bergerac)

I AM SELLING selling my RHD Fiat Punto team ed. 1998, about >90,000 miles on the clock, two careful female owners (including myself). Has been very reliable (have driven there & back to the UK, from the Dordogne on 3 occasions over the past couple of years, without any problem. Passed it's MOT, had a basic service (oil filters etc),& was fitted with a new cambelt in April, taxed until April 2016....Bodywork a few scratches etc.but no rust problems. Nice, cheerful mid Green Metallic finish and has a sunroof and new THULE locking roofbars.

Would be a good 1st car for somebody ....

It's been a great vehicle...good for carting stuff around in and with the seats down the capacity for this is very good. I'm very fond of it ..(him - reg. starts VGB -> 'very good boy') and I wanted to keep him as a runabout in the UK...but that looks likely, not to be possible....

The headlights would need to be changed and it's RHD, it shouldn't have any problem re the cert.of conformity as its after 1998 ).....I have not found it being a RHD to be a problem at all.....very reliable, it has to my knowledge never been 'hammered', so there is plenty of life in it and it would be a shame if it has to go for scrap.

In the UK I have had a quote for around £450 value -wise.....
I WOULD BE PREPARED TO ACCEPT 300 EUROS...ono
PLEASE MAKE CONTACT ASAP IF INTERESTED...

UPDATE TO THIS...CAR NOW SUCCESSFULLY SOLD.....THANKS.

SORRY FOLKS, MY ERROR......

THE HEADLIGHTS ONLY NEED TO BE CHANGED ALONG WITH REGISTERING IT (CARTE GRIS ETC), IF YOU INTEND TO KEEP IT IN FRANCE....OTHERWISE, IF IT'S RETURNING HOME TO THE UK, IT'S 'READY TO ROLL'......