Removal Firm Recommendations - From Dordogne to Gard

Hi,
There seems to be a lot of information about UK/France removal firms, but, very little about removal firms which operate intra-France.
We will be moving in the near future from near Begerac to be near Nimes and any recommendations would be welcome.
Thanks
Yogesh

All the French removals I have seen have been self-hire vans and lots of friends/relatives with cars filled to the gunnels…

Same round here. Both Carrefour and Leclercs often have extremely reasonable rates for big vans/light trucks to do removals - watch out for mileage charges though. Book ahead to get the best deals.

I Google Déménagement Bergerac

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea. Plenty of removal firms around Bergerac/Ste Foy/Libourne.

Where are these removal firms in St Foy David

Alain Bazille Lamothe Monravel, Colussi DĂ©menageurs Bergerac, Souchon Libourne, Bergerac DĂ©menagement Prigonrieux

Thank you. I am in touch with Alain Bazille,

1 Like

You’re surely not moving Barbara?

Yes David we are moving nearby.
The garden here is fantastic but far too big to
manage,

That’s a relief. I thought for a moment you might be moving back to the Plague Islands.

Haha, glad to hear you’re not heading back to the “Plague Islands”! Moving from Dordogne to Gard sounds like an exciting change.

If you’re ever in need of recommendations or assistance with removal firms, whether it’s in France or beyond, considering a professional moving company like Flytt Malmö might make the process smoother.

Thanks for your recommendation, @Oasyser .

I don’t suppose many of us would have thought of using a Swedish firm for removals in France. Have you personally used them? If not, what would you say was a good reason for using them in France?

3 Likes

I have long been an admirer of Swedish efficiency.

1 Like

I would use a robot for making pumpkin pie. And for other things, of course.

Yes, and if the Swedish removals firm turns out to be a dud, one option is to restock the house with nice new IKEA furniture. :slight_smile: