Removals

happy new Year all and the Thomas move to Lodeve gathers pace... I wondered if anybody had a good recommend for a way to move 2 double beds 2 settees a dining room table and a TV from the misty Chiltern Hills to the er misty valley of Laroux just outside Lodeve Herault by Easter?

Scott could you give me a quote please...

Hi Pete

Bonne Annee

If you are not sorted yet pls have a look at my website www.frenchvanman.eu . I live in France and run a man and van transport service and deliver all over Europe. I would be very happy to give you a competitive quote so do contact me if I can help.

best, Scott

I’m right in the middle of this now. 18 days and counting. I only have a part load as we’ve owned our French home for seven years and its already furnished. My estimates have varied from £1500 to almost £6000 . I have decided to use Anglo French Euro Removals from Kent. They have been very prompt with estimates, dates and invoicing so fingers crossed for the actual move. Look them up on the internet and you can do an approximate price online. Contact Rosie for further assistance, she’s really helpful. I’ll keep you informed as to how it all goes.

Hi Pete. If you'd like to pm me, I'd be happy to pass on details of someone that we've used and found to be good.

Gordon