Renting our French House

Dear All,

I am new to this forum so please bear with me if I am stepping on well trodden ground.

My wife and I our in the process of buying a house in Lot et Garrone. Going a bit slowly due to being August and vendor is trying to sort out two non complying fosse septiques. I have read the numerous posts on this subject on this site!

Anyway, all being well, we will move next summer having sold up in England. One of the things we shall be doing is renting our house in July and August through Pure France. I do not want to do this “on the black” and would lie, advice on the best way to proceed.

Am I right in saying that Auto Entreprenneur is an option? I have also heard the expression micro enterprise. What is the difference and which is best in the circumstances please? Will I end up paying tax in advance on an expected income basis? We really want to make a long term permanent move and do not want to start on the wrong foot. Many more questions to come on the likes of insurance and car registration etc. Sorry!

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Roland