Rescue dogs from Doglinks-france.com- update 2023

Meet Eric (teckel) and Wilfred (beagle x) who both came from the refuge at Cahors via the brilliant site doglinks-france.com.

They were both rejected 3 times and returned to the refuge for peeing in the house. Always such a weak reason when one considers that they may not have been kept indoors before. After a little patience and giving them time to settle in, they are both clean and a pleasure to be around.

Doglinks-france.com acts like the 'middle man' (woman actually!) for various refuges and SPA's. At the moment, the SPA Carcassonne is full to bursting and they are looking for full time and foster homes for some pups that have been dumped there recently.

Please have a look at the Doglinks site and give them your support in any way you can, they have loads of gorgeous dogs for adoption and it's run by amazing people.

I am considering volunteering at my local SPA in Albi and would appreciate any advice from anyone who has had any experience of this.

Rather than start a new post, I am reawakening this one with a new link to a Cambridge couple’s happy feed in their rescued dog Sophie

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23sophiefromromania&src=typeahead_click