S.P.A Carcassonne Charity Event

Hi all,

We are holding a charity event to raise money for the S.P.A Animal refuge in Carcassonne, which will be on Sunday 2nd September. The event will run from 10am-4pm.
We have very kindly been given use of the Carcassonne Canine Club: Stade Gilbert Benausse (Ex Romieu), 11000 Carcassonne, France

There will be several stalls ( cupcakes, books, Avon products etc.), Fish & Chip Van, a Raffle and a chance to meet some of the lovely dogs who are looking for a new home.

Hope to see some of you there, visit the website to see some of the dogs who need a loving home: http://www.dogrescuecarcassonne.co.uk/latestnews.html

We have been so pleased with how generous everybody has been. Thank you all so much!!

Kind regards, Louise

Hi Louise and welcome to Dogs Dogs Dogs - and what a great post. It's a shame I'm too far away because it looks a really fun day out (and I'll miss the Avon stall! shucks). Mind you, I'll probably have my hands a little full anyway as, as well my own 2 dogs, 2 cats, I currently have an SPA cat with an ear infection locked in my room, plus our foster dog 'Tina' should be arriving this weekend. But I hope it's a great turn-out and some of the dogs find their human soul mate.