School uniforms in France

No webbed feet in Morbihan Cat, desperate for a bitta watter :neutral_face:

i know - I’ve heard it’s dry up north. Heading in that direction myself next week so looking forward to drying out!!

1 Like

I picked the wrong school and ended up hating it and studying in general. Without going into too much detail I got into a fight first with a pupil and then with a teacher, after that the school had little choice but to expel me. That pretty much put me off education for life and I started work at sixteen, to be honest I don’t really regret how things have turned out as I have a good life which is ultimately what it’s all about.

2 Likes

Me too, Tim, started my apprenticeship at 16, served me well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I must admit I hate school uniforms , I see all the little ones going off to school like some parade in North Korea or some other dictatorial state . Everyone dressed the same or else big trouble. Of course it’s the parents, some on very low incomes who have to pay for this and the games kit as well. I was heartened to see boys wearing skirts in the summer heat, because they could not wear shorts. Good for them, to stand up to the rules. Some of you say it stops the pressure to have a certain type of shoe or coat but thats a parents decision to say no, it’s too expensive to the child.