Seeing as I cannot have a French registered car yet

… How about the next best thing?

New numberplates for our motorhome - with our home department added :grin::grin::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Personally I’d blur out the photos giving your full regn number to avoid someone plagiarising your regn details…

2 Likes

Appreciate your concern Graham but I take the view that the reg is in full view when parked on the drive or on the road. Cloning will happen regardless.

3 Likes

I see why you want to do this, and that’s all v positive to want to show your intentions to live here. However I have fingers crossed that you don’t find that people react badly to this. There is a frustration about british people who live here but do not re-register their cars (which I share). So this could be considered to be a bit inflammatory as people won’t get that you are in the process of moving here, and could think that you are flaunting non-registration? Hope I’m wrong tho’!

Or they could just think that he loves the Region Midi-Pyrénées…

No point getting paranoid over everything, life is for living :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m presuming you’ll be using the motorhome in UK and France ?? :thinking:

In which case I think it’s a nice touch - with a home in both places. :hugs:

Once you get here full-time, we’ll set you on the straight and narrow :upside_down_face::hugs::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Aye Stella - UK, France and most of the rest of Europe too!

As for setting me on the straight and narrow - I am counting on it!!!

And, rest assured, as soon as we are fully domiciled we will be sorting the registrations on ALL the vehicles to be absolutely legal…even though I know it is going to cost a pretty cent!

6 Likes

And also illegal.

Absolutely.

If only some of the posters on here would take a leaf from your book.

Pfffff nice… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That’s so funny. I’m sure the bait will nab a few fish,