Selection of property for sale in the Quercy region

(Jenny Small) #1

French property for sale on France Property Shop

(Jenny Small) #2

Bob - update from last year… As from 1st Jan 2011

You do need to get the DPE & GEs survey before your property can be advertised with an Immobilier

(Jenny Small) #3

Hi Bob
you dont need to get any reports before the property goes on the market. Once you have accepted an offer you need to get a survey produced which determines if there are termites in the property, lead, asbestos plus energy efficiency etc
this documents is given to the notaire prior to the first signing (sous seeing prive)

(Bob Toovey) #4

I have a question with regard to selling. What does a seller have to get in the way of reports etc before putting a property on the market?



(sorry if this is in the wrong place)