Sensible person needed for important job

3 Likes

What could possibly go wrong…?

2 Likes

It’s a good opportunity for ‘Michael Green’ to add Colonel Mustard to his collection of dodgy pseudonyms.

5 Likes

I know what I’d do to him with the candlestick in the library.

6 Likes

[Kenneth Williams voice] Ooh, Err, Matron! [/Kenneth Williams].

1 Like

He’ll bring a wealth of experience from his 5 ministerial jobs in the last year.

2 Likes
  1. 5 ministerial jobs multiplied by 5 (Grant and his 4 aliases) equals 25. Best value minister in government by that metric, which I’m sure is exactly the sort of stuff his marketing e-book / pyramid scheme taught unsuspecting mugs for $500.
3 Likes

I suspect that the main skill he has honed in the last 12 months is sucking up to Sunak.

Though, like you, I’m surprised he hasn’t been given 4 portfolios, one for each alias.

2 Likes

This appointment broadcasts to other countries something quite dire about the decline of GB on the world stage. Putin must be laughing.

1 Like

Wait for the next cabinet shuffle. Even more useless cretins who dont make the grade of pillocks will be brought in.

1 Like

I just heard Schapps has ordered the immediate development of aerated concrete tanks.

1 Like

as in septic?

1 Like

It now appears that Rishi cut the school repair budget by 50 % when he was Chancellor.
Wonderful news to come out on the first day back in Parliament.

The only thing that now surprises me is that we do not have protests on the street. Where’s the poll tax spirit gone?

Most people are far too busy with two or three jobs, probably minimum wage or gig economy work, trying to earn enough not to be homeless or have themselves or thier kids go hungry to think about protest. For people like this, and there are more and more each year, protest is simply too expensive.

1 Like

It has been said that’s exactly the position the government, certainly the Tory government, wants people - under the thumb and too scared to fight back.

3 Likes

WEF and their Agenda 21, along with Khan and his C40 cities. And it isnt just the tory govt, labour will continue the farce.

…and not owning anything.

And with any part of their income not used for absolute essentials to keep the body alive like food, paid as rent for everything. Whether local/ government charges like public transport, or vehicle rental (leasing). it’s even begun with clothing and baby equipment rental agencies.
And more and more people falling into this with no way out.

And a fenced-off global elite that owns everything and charges rent.

And if freedom develops or there are a few decades when those not descended from the elite might gather some savings or capital, then costs of basic essentials, rents and taxes can all be adjusted to restore order. PS I forgot, other than humanitarianism, returning to allowing more immigration should also help with this

1 Like

I had to look that up. C40 cities seem like rather a good thing.

1 Like