SF lunch in Bordeaux - postponed 2020 - maybe 2024?

A year further on - what odds are there that we may be able to get together this year?

Whilst Brian and Claire are mentioned I made a comment a while ago that I’m not sure was saved.

I found Brian and Claire very helpful when I asked them a question in a related area to the service they offer in France and would definitely recommend them to hear options from if you are looking at options for taxefficient investment/pension in France.

We might be up for a 2022 get together, though it may mean flying from blighty.

2 years on!

Getting a bit peckish!!!

2 Likes

A few potential dates would help.

1 Like

Let’s start with the month then!

1 Like

But at least you will be slim and beautiful. :wink::laughing:

2 Likes

May when the weather is a bit nicer? Does it have to be IN Bordeaux? I’m a big baby driving in the city :rofl:

Pick a date and I’ll fly down and take some photos :smiley:

Use park and ride - easy-peasy.

2 Likes

Now I can drive a lot further, I’d be interested. Would have to come down the night before and find a suitable campsite though…

1 Like

It would ll take more than that!

Would be great to meet everyone but will have to wait until we move to France more permanently.

1 Like

Depending upon dates and my availability I could be up for this, seeing as la belle endormie is just a few stops away from me on the train.

This is true for us too (not to mention it’s nearly 6 hours drive between Cussy & Bordeaux)

It’s only 640km - drive at 160kph and you’ll nail it in 4 :rofl:

Not that we’re all that much closer - 460km

1 Like

Simples. Just take the ferry to Bilbao or Santander and drive up via Bordeaux.

1 Like

Or fly in to Bordeaux and I’ll pick you up / drop you off at the airport :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I plan to retire in a couple of years, and then, money depending, we will have time for all kinds of gallivanting around the countryside. :blush:

3 Likes

It’s around that for us too. We’d have to stop overnight either side I think.

1 Like