Shapps takes a lead (not the first) from Uncle Joe

Original…

Reimagined :joy:

Just like Uncle Joe’s photos.

And to cap it off he spent today lying to the Commons. Red meat legislation to the Tory backbenchers but even the Mail’s not convinced :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The bit I enjoyed most was Grant Shapps’ (aka Michael Green, Corinne Stockheath and Sebastian Fox ) claim that when he posted the now removed Photoshopped photo, he hadn’t realised that Johnson had been removed from it. So are we to believe that he had no recollection of his actual visit as Johnson’s sidekick?

2 Likes

No fridge required

1 Like

Or aspidistras :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It’s such a godawful attempt at “photoshopping” Johnson out that Shapps probably did it himself, I reckon I could have done better.

1 Like

Actually, it’s now built into IOS and MacOS. One click and outlined “things” are removed.

But surely the mystery is what at that moment prompted Johnson to demonstrate his karate technique and why is Schapps following over backwards? Was he a victim of Johnson’s psychic kung-fu?

The British public needs to know!

1 Like

I suspect current versions of photoshop can do it as well, I only have an old copy of CS5 - I’m not forking out for one of the modern “rented” versions.

Dead easy even with ten year old versions like wot I use…

The giveaway is the fuzzy, broken profile of the underside of the rocket.

It’s really amateurish, they could have copied a section of the lower RHS profile and transformed the sprite by tilting then pasting it to bridge the change of contour. Lots of other ways too, but that’s just a basic one.

They’re trying to tell you something, Bojo. It’s not subtle.

1 Like

That and filling in the other half of the support. As you say amateurish.

Tho’ that’s about what we can expect from the Tories.

1 Like

How incredibly apposite :slightly_smiling_face: Spaceport Cornwall :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Apropos of something missing…

A celebration of the current Cabinet, all mouth and no trousers :joy:

2 Likes

And a pity the rocket failed to launch the satellites into orbit. Better luck next time maybe.

No, it turns out that - try as I might, I just couldn’t get rid of Johnson from the image

5 Likes

One of the most intelligent looking pictures I have ever seen of him.

1 Like