Sheep keeping workshop - Gift Vouchers available for Christmas

Hi All - if like me you're struggling to find a gift for your better half...

Whether you are interested in future sheep keeping or currently own sheep and are looking for the skills and knowledge to maintain a healthy flock this course is a fabulous Christmas gift .

Our sheep husbandry course focusses on all aspects of sheep keeping, including nutrition, health essentials, parasites, seasonal requirements, grazing and stock management, handling and restraint, learning and practising methods of medicating including all essential injections and drenches, teeth checking, feet clipping and veterinary intervention as well as hands on training. We end the day with a small exercise in Sheep agility - who said sheep were stupid?

This course sets itself aside from others giving you the skills, practical experience and understanding to apply to your own flock?

I currently have gift vouchers available ready for Christmas...

For more information visit http://www.animaltransactions.com/sheep-keeping-workshop/

Our one day course workshop is 80 Euros per person including lunch

Combine your course with a trip to the Pyrenees mountains, Atlantic coast or pop over to Spain!

Local accommodation is available, please mail for details.

Gift vouchers are now available for this course.

Courses are held on Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays please go to the contact us page to mail for details and availability.

Currently we have two spaces left now for 10 January, so if anyone is interested in that, please feel free to get back to me asap.

February workshop dates are confirmed as

Saturday 14th or Sunday 22nd - both dates have spaces available!