Show me your baps!

And no sugars of any sort to attract the yeasts? Perhaps not needed in rural locations? Our starter is much livelier than my sister’s which lives in London.

None at all, must be the country air/lack of polution?

On my dvd he goes around collecting ‘natural yeast in the air’ with a large plastic bag and uses the bag to start the mixture off.

BAPS to me brings other thngs to mind. My friend works for BAPS http://www.baps.org/About-BAPS.aspx

The BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha is a spiritual, volunteer-driven organization dedicated to improving society through individual growth by fostering the Hindu ideals of faith, unity, and selfless service.

1 Like

That sounds like the producer needed some visuals!

1 Like

Just about good for my level then David :rofl: Me and the kitchen are always at loggerheads, or should that be my kitchen and I ? :thinking:

That sounds excellent but I am more than a bit worried about the methane being exhaled by their sacred cows and the caste system, although supposefly in decline, still causes certain people to lead diminished lives.

I make bread every week …
Seeded Boule

2 Likes

Welcome… and congratulations on the delicious -looking bread.

Please will you amend your Registration and put your Full Name as per our Terms and Conditions.

Cheers

Hi Stella, I’ve had a look but can’t see how to … and it’s been like it for 2 years … lol

instructions please as I cannot see registration

regards

Stephen

1 Like

Aha… I wondered if you had a problem, when I noted how long you had been a Member without putting it right…

Simply tell us your First and Last name here… and I’ll amend your page for you…:relaxed:

1 Like

LOL !!!

I don’t have a problem Stella … all is fine with me, it’s you that wants my first name

it’s Stephen, you have my last name already but just in case it’s Mani

All the best

Stephen

ps. I thought you might have noticed I signed my earlier reply ‘Stephen’

1 Like

Now that Stella is a Happy Bunny :kissing_heart:

Back to bread …

2 Likes

or more even …

1 Like

or how about a plate of Curry with Nann Breads :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi Stephen…

Thanks for confirming your details. I have amended your Registration page on your behalf.

Cheers

Thank you Stella x

1 Like

I think I have the timing/temp right now, I get the oven rise which has previously eluded me!

2 Likes

Supposed to be hot cross buns, but I think I need to work on my “cross” technique…

3 Likes

best they still tasted nice

1 Like