Signed book in aid of Chats du Quercy

We have been given 4 superb signed copies of Anne’s book “The Earth Changes “ to sell in aid of the Cat Charity “Chats du Quercy”

Anne Fallas's allegorical tale challenges us head on to question our views on our dependence upon consumerism; the politics of greed; our general apathy as to the power of nature; and asks should we consider alternatives before one or other catastrophe engulfs us, or will circumstance be allowed to dictate our ultimate condition?

The Earth Changes - A small group of people are drawn together and form a close relationship. On an individual level they face personal challenges, overcome hurdles and move into positive change.
As a group they build a small self-reliant community and together they face immense challenges. Supporting each other they adapt and with a greater awareness and a new vision, they help create a new world.
'I realised when I was young that I was living in an unstable world,' Charlie shrugged. 'I didn't and I still don't, want to depend on a society I can't trust.' [ext chap 13]
'The rules and confines of man were being replaced by an order that was natural, pure and whole. It had no limits. It was linked to and by the waves of celestial thought. This was truth radiating and illuminating itself.' [ext epilogue]
“We are nature, we are human, we are spirit and we all share the vision.” Anne Fallas.

Link to Anne’s Amazon page -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anne-Fallas/e/B006DXZALC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

We are asking just 15€ each plus 5€ postage for this super read.

Contact us through our website www.chatsduquercy.com