Simply British + Bulldog Bacon and Bangers

Simply British have two shops in St Girons and Foix offering a wide selection of quality British products. The shop at Foix has been open since 2003 which demonstrates how good their range, prices and service are. The success of the Foix shop led to the opening in 2011 of the new shop in St Girons. They will shortly be adding a selection of sausages and bacon from Bulldog Bacon and Bangers to their range. In addition they will be able to act as a delivery and collection point for those in the areas around their shops who wish to place orders for Bulldog Bacon and Bangers products via their website.

Delivery to the shop at St Girons will be made on Thursday afternoons so orders at St Girons will be available for pick up from them during their opening hours. Check out their website for their super range of products they offer at really competitive prices as well as their opening times for the shops.

Hi James,

No problem, didn't realise that, it is all changed.

Norman

Hi Norman

I'm sorry but we don't allow links to your own commercial enterprises, please can you edit the post and remove them?

Thanks

James

Hi James,

Not exactly. I run the markets for Bulldog Bacon and Bangers and am trying to expand the business beyond just the markets that I do.

Norman

Norman, is this your business?