Six Nations, it's that time of year again

I thoroughly enjoy a good game of rugby… and I stress “good game”… no silly stuff, just good old grab the ball and run…

I know it’s not Six Nations, but I still remember that chap who ran the length of the pitch (more than one time), simply throwing-off all those who tried to stop him… donkeys years ago, but that sort of thing stays in the memory.

1 Like

HAPPY!!! :heart::heart_eyes::champagne::clinking_glasses: oh to have been at Murrayfield, so good those boys

Indeed, cracking match to watch, and some great moments of skill from the Sottish wingers - couple fo very talented players. Will be very very interesting to see how they get on with the remaining games - would be great to see them win the tournament for a change!

1 Like

Scotland were world class but England’s Marcus Smith should have stayed on’

Yes, totally agree - he scored all England’s points and they took him off! A bit like when British Rail removed bacon rolls from the menu because they were too popular :grin: Some people’s logic sometimes moves in mysterious ways :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

The Jocks played well, but you have to wonder what the England management were thinking when they took Smith off…

1 Like

Yes well done Scotland. World class defence and England’s wasn’t that bad either! Maybe EJ thought that another fly half would change the style of play and come away with a few more points on the board also giving the Scots something else to think about in defense.

1 Like

A great game, well done Wales :sunglasses:

1 Like

I fairly neutral on this one, but after last week, well done Wales
Now, allez les bleus

Good game, poor wee lads :sob: still, well done the boyos.
Bravo Les Bleus - missed match completely as stuck at the vet’s.

Hope all well.

Yes thanks, my poor cat got his front leg bitten by a nasty freeloading would be mover-in Tom cat and obv it filled up with pus. Nice long lasting antibiotic injection and lots of swabbing with vétédine will sort it out :blush:

1 Like