Smallholding for sale

we have a 7.2 acre smallholding for sale. Includes main 200 year old farmhouse 4 beds 3 bathroom,huge kitchen and lounge. solar panels and ceramic radiators. huge barn with concrete floor, Walled garden, ideal for children or as a vegetable plot. price listed at 150,000 open to offers - we need to downsize due to our advancing ages… Please contact me for pics and price details. Very reasonable price, offers considered. Property is based in Suris, 16270. Planning permission for two other houses to be constructed in the lower right field. adjacent to elec and water hook-ups email unwantedbaggage@gmail.com for pics and additional information

2 Likes

Do you have any idea where it is? If you do, it might be worth including that information.

9 Likes

mid-charente sorry difficult to work system…blame it my age…73! can you add it for me

1 Like

If you look at your post you will see a little pencil icon underneath, click on that and it will open your post in a little window, you can edit it and then all you have to do is click on ‘save edit’ et voilà. Random people can’t just edit other people’s posts, obviously.

thanks changed the ad

1 Like