Spacious Beautiful 10 roomed 4 bath Fully modernised Home Reduced

In price for quick sale, from 280,000 euros Owners downsizing so many items furniture, tools etc,. included in sale.all enquiries 0545842683. prefect38@yahoo.co
Price :215 000 €
Habitable surface :276 m²
This large, south facing, attractive, fully modernised stone farmhouse is situated on 585 sq metres of land at the southern edge of a small Charente village overlooking meadowland and summer sun flowers, it is situated near to and between, the market towns of Villefagnan and Aigre to the south. The property consisting of 2 adjoining farmhouses dated 1808 & 1849 has been tastefully converted to a high standard with many luxuries into a 10 large roomed family house with full internal connections, it is currently used as a 3 bed house but can be 5 bedrooms if required. There are separate computer room/ office, Dining room, Mezanine, Fully fitted Bar, Hobbies room, Large Fully fitted kitchen with log burning Aga type oven ,and a large comfortable Living room with glass fronted log burning fireplace. it is fully double glazed, with interior and exterior wall and ceiling insulation. The whole of the ground floor area is beautifully tiled with light coloured beige tiles. The original 2 separate house systems of electric & water have been discreetly retained to enable the property to be returned into 2 separate habitable units, if required. To the front there is a maintenance free, large gravelled, walled, courtyard with large detached garage (24 sq metres), a hangar, small flower beds, a large built in BBQ, water and electric sources. There is a walled internal private courtyard to the rear (41 sq metres). An enclosed sun lounge and tiled covered terrace (15m x 3m) runs the full length of the house to the south. There is wifi and many telephone & electric points in the modernised property.

1 Like

Hi There. How do I access photos or other listing of your property?
Thanks

Good Morning Monica. Please send me an email with your details and/or phone me on 0545842683 and I will forward/send all the details you require. Regards Jack Brown

I drove between Aigre and Villefagnan yesterday afternoon! A delightful area.

Good Morning Monica. I am unable to download photos of the property via Survive France, can you contact me via private email and I will forward all the info you require Regards Jack Brown

Your quite right David, a very quiet and nice area, no crime, litter, drunks, minimum traffic and nice people in the area. A great place to live

DonkeyBros@hotmail.com. Thanks Jack