Starting a new business

Hi all. Apologies if this has been asked many times before, but I am looking for any advice on starting a new business in France. Ideally I would like to talk to an expert but have no idea how to find someone. Who would I need? An accountant? I am married to a Frenchman but embarrassingly at the moment I don’t speak much French so would really like to speak with someone in English to ensure I understand everything. Bit of a long shot perhaps but I need an Idiots Guide! Any advice, contacts or links would really be appreciated.
Thank you

Hi Nicki,
The first advice a coachj will give is decide what you want to do and all the questions about what kind of legal status ? do I need an accountant, etc will come later.
My second advice is to ask your husband to visit this website : https://www.afecreation.fr/pid186/espace-createur.html?espace=1 He will be able to answer all of your questions.
Thanks

This website gets a lot of recommendations. There is a lot of free information you can access by reading the blog topics without joining up, and also a paid subscription service for help with specific queries. I don’t know the lady personally and have never used the site but a lot of people swear by it.
http://www.startbusinessinfrance.com/

This is incredibly helpful! Thank you

This is great thank you! Will ask the husband to read through it

1 Like

hello i’m new user i also quit my business and start a student help business.i also provide my business site please go to
dissertation proposal writing

regards
jessica patel

“Our success is purely depend on one thing” - I wonder what that one thing is, because if the website is anything to go by, I hope it’s not the quality of the written English…

2 Likes

I would say that the site in question has been written by someone who is not a native English speaker. It could definitely benefit from proof reading which if I am not mistaken is part of the services on offer. In its present format it certainly doesn’t inspire confidence in the proposed services.
The testimony given by Bill is a gem though ! If he is typical of their selected audience they should do really well !

“Our success is purely depend on one thing” - I wonder what that one thing is, because if the website is anything to go by, I hope it’s not the quality of the written English…

Best Web Design Company in NZ.