Storage of personal stuff

Do I have to hide behind the sofa while you tell me - and all and sundry - what those are?

1 Like

No, but you may want to do this :hear_no_evil:
:laughing:

I see that Peter Goble has visited this site 365 consec days and has recieved 500 likes/dished out 1000. Clearly thatā€™s not what you had in mind.

If I have to :hear_no_evil: then maybe youā€™re better off :speak_no_evil: unless itā€™s all :gift_heart:

We donā€™t want :bomb: :boom: leading to :sob: now do we?

1 Like

I am a variety of human lichen. Primitive but permanent and ineradicable. Found in the deepest, darkest caves and canyons, and on the summits of inaccessible airless peaks.

My only sustenance is likes. But if none are available, I generate my own haahahahaha.

BTW I quite recently took a couple of weeks off, working on some interesting gene mutations that will guarantee my survival for billions of years after the sun goes cold, and years no long count.

1 Like

Expert emojiingā€¦ have a :baguette_bread: (I know itā€™s a baguette, couldnā€™t find a cigar).

1 Like

Well John, us artistes live in the visual realm. Hereā€™s one I did earlier that makes the looking good enough to drop a strong man to his knees

.BVM 019 Blue ruffles-9329

This vision is taking part in the Fiesta of Our Lady of the Abandoned.

Abandoned?! Blue Ruffles?!

Unfortunately you have missed out the stage the Sun will go thruā€™ before it goes cold.

When most of the hydrogen has been fused to helium it will expand to become a red giant so big that its volume will extend to beyond the orbit of Planet Earth.

Planet Earth will be incinerated. Now thatā€™s what I call global warming.

This lichen will be elsewhere.:upside_down_face:

Which might be in as ā€œlittleā€ as 1.75billion years.

What I find interesting is that it now looks almost certain that Mars was habitable, and perhaps life even got going, before the internal dynamo failed and it lost its atmosphere - a pity we canā€™t travel back in time to see what it was like.

Hi everyone,
Greeted this morning by a nice big advert from Homebox on SF. Great getting them onboard - Well Done @James / SF :money_mouth_face:

Weā€™re assuming perhaps unwisely that his entitlements will still be there when he arrives back in uk after a yearā€¦???

A point to consider and Iā€™ll pass it on to him to checkā€¦Thankyouā€¦:slightly_smiling_face: