Sudocrem equivalent

Thanks Sue .I’m going to try it then…

I’m running low on so many must haves…I like to have belladonna at 30c to reduce the risk of heatstroke for my furry four legs and I’m on the last dregs…goodness me when I think about it and check my supplies there are so many must haves running far too low…I’ll let you know how it goes…:heart:

No the potencies are not the same. When I’ve been prescribed remedies here typically they have been 5ch, 7ch, or 9ch, Whereas when I’m ordering from Helios my “go to” potencies are 6C, 30C, 200C and I really haven’t worked out how the two scales match up.
This may help - somewhat.

1 Like

Good luck.

1 Like

Post lady/man/person will not have a card machine, cash or cheque only.

1 Like

Thanks for the link Sue…it doesn’t really help when you’re (I’m…we’re) used to just ordering the potencies needed already potenised…

I don’t understand the ch scales at all…

I too mostly use 30c and 200c internally and then mother tinctures externally like for instance a couple of drops of calendula/hypericum mother tincture in cooled boiled water to bathe a cut paw…

I have a wonderful little book about LM potencies…little miracles…and have loads of homeopathic books mostly for animals and natural rearing …my pets were probably my introduction to homeopathy…but my daughter too has loads of books about homeopathy for people and how to raise a vaccine free child…

She has just gone through a rather horrific experience with her 18 month old which as I’m not sure what thread I’m on I will stop writing and see if or not there is a more appropriate thread…

So maybe by cheque at the front door…??? That would be ok too…

You need to visit your pharmacy, homeopathy is far more ‘normal’ / mainstream here and in fact until recently was covered by the secu! They have a huge range of sugar pills, creams, gels etc

I keep a pharmacy bought homeopathic insect bite get in called ‘urtigel’, I’ll check the ingrediants tomorrow if I can find it but pretty sure it is just this in a gel for bites!

1 Like

If you have no joy at pharmacy I can ask our naturopath acquaintance to give an explanation of the equivalences and also for good sources. Does seem daft to import plants to the UK, turn them into h/p products and export them agin.

The people at our dog club use this brand for their dogs

1 Like

I use Sudocrem for cuts on the horses. It’s brilliant because it sticks and is a safe Antiseptic Healing Cream. I buy it online from Viovet or The British Corner Shop with no problems. It isn’t exactly expensive and a little goes a long way.

You can also buy it on Amazon.de.

2 Likes

@Janiemw a small administrative matter if you don’t mind.
Can you please complete your registration with your first and last names as per site T&Cs. Than you.
@cat

1 Like

Sudocrem can be bought here: Amazon.fr : Sudocrem

Thank you. I had seen that but it seems expensive and a bit ambiguous how much you receive? I hope you have a nice evening.

@Janiemw kindly complete the registration process as reuested.

Ok Thankyou Jane I can’t see how I could buy from there if I wanted to…???

I guess I’m looking for a French equivalent to Helios in U.K. where I can choose the remedies and potencies and choice of tabs or tincture I want…

For instance I like the combination remedies for general pain relief…and then specific remedies for things like splinters/thorns…bee stings…ant bites…nettie rash…shock…heat stroke …digestive problems either way…cuts bruises etc…I know a little about constitutional remedies so would like to top up on remedies like calc carb…

I’m not seeing what I would like to order on that site but I’ll bookmark it for future reference Thankyou…x

You really should look around locally and find a pharmacy with a proper homeopathic section. When I was pregnant with my 2nd I was given a treatment and the pharmacy was able to make up the tincture as prescribed.

2 Likes

Asked a french friend who uses homeopathy and she buys from here

(i’ve put link to random English page…)

2 Likes

Major French brand! I was even able to buy their hayfever remedies in Oz!

1 Like

Awwww Thankyou…!

I’ve just put a few remedies that I’m after into the search bar and finding them…:grinning:

It looks like maybe only in granules but I often dose drinking water so could work round that…

Mine love their soft tab remedies and queue up for them…(not an orderly queue mind you lol )

I had a notification today that British Corner Shop now have a warehouse in The Netherlands so no faffing around anymore for orders from them…and sudocrem is on there…x

1 Like