Super Mare for Trail or endurance riding

Hello All,

As some of you may know, I saved a mare from the slaughter yard last April. Her name is Quasmine she is a 9 year old full paper Trotteuse francaise.. I have spent many months with her training her up and loving her to bits. She is amazing on trail rides, she goes every where and loves water. I have done several large rando's with her. She is safe on the road and with other animals. I am selling her much to my regret but my goal was just to save this lovely horse. My goal is not to make any money on her, I just want to find her an amazing home. I work her between 3- 5 days a week, as she is an athlete and she loves it. If anyone knows of the perfect home for this adorable mare please feel free to contact me. She is date with all her veto checks, vaccinations and worming, ferrier and Osteopath. She is about 160 cm..She canters to the left and right and loves to jump, even if I have exploited that side of her as she is so happy trail riding, I think she could be very good at endurance riding as well. She is a very energetic mare and needs somebody with a gentle hand.

I am asking 1500 euros

Thanks for sharing this with any of your serious friends.

Best Wishes,

Siobhan

1 Like