Support for auto/micro-entrepreneurs - not just from the Impots

Our experience of getting support from the Impot to replace lost earnings has been great.

Put in a claim for the appropriate month and payment generally happens in 2-5 days.

Now La CIPAV is offering assistance based on pensions contributions made in 2019. This isn’t a refund and it doesn’t affect you pension entitlement.

If you log on to your CIPAV account you can run a simulation of what it is worth to you.

France isn’t all bad then Grahame. :wink:

1 Like

Timothy,

Far from it, and I have never said it was ”all bad”, that is why I have lived here for 22 years.

But France isn’t perfect, although it has fewer faults than the UK at the moment.

Grahame Pigney

P Help save paper - please don’t print this email unless you really need to.
P Sauvegardons la planète. Avez-vous vraiment besoin d’imprimer cet e-mail?

I’m just looking at this for my friend who is a bit hopeless and I’ve found one site saying that to claim for Mar - May you needed to do it by the end of June. Does anyone know if this is right or are they giving some leniency? Sadly my ME was always a flop so can’t have anything!

For March, Apr, May you need to apply by end of July for the support from the Impot. For June I believe the end of August is the cutoff.

The Impot support has been extended to the end of this year but there are no details of the extent (percentage, franchise…) of the support so far.

The CIPAV assistance is new and the end date for applying is possibly September (not sure whether beginning or end).

Grahame Pigney

P Help save paper - please don’t print this email unless you really need to.
P Sauvegardons la planète. Avez-vous vraiment besoin d’imprimer cet e-mail?

Thanks Grahame, I’ll chase her up if she hasn’t done it then.