Survive France Secret Santa 2014

thanks Donna - useful info and perhaps why some of the packages overseas from France went missing. Will add a note to the confirmation emails.

Count me in please.

Lots of you have been signing up to SFN Secret Santa - keep on joining us, you still have time. Just send me a friend request then once I've accepted, you will be able to email me your address. I'm beginning feel quite festive (must be because I'm wearing a cardigan with reindeers on). I even asked the man in the garden centre today when will the Christmas trees be in store....next week apparently! You heard it here first!

May I make a suggestion? If you are sending your package outside the EU, please be aware of any customs declarations you may have to make. I know, for example, that packages entering Canada and the US must be accompanied by customs declarations or the package may be refused entry. I don't know how it works on other continents.

Great - lots of you joining us - will be good fun. Don't worry if I haven't replied to you...I will do once I have everyone signed up, so don't forget to send me a friend request if you're not already my friend :)

This sounds fun! - please count me in.

Yes me too please!

Count me in please Suzanne but please could you send me a friend request when you have a moment because I tried to send you one twice & it didn't work, so I'm obviously just a dogs'-breakfast-maker of the highest order... Thank you!

Suzanne - assuming it was sent, that would be the only missing article in eight years.

I’m in Suz

Hi for those in Secret Santa 2013 I still have your addresses so unless you've moved then nothing more to do for now.

Roger - sorry you didn't get yours...I do often wonder whatever happens to missing parcels...

Despite the fact that I am still waiting for last year's prezzie, you can count me in again.

Yes count me in please...trust that you still have my address from last two years...???

I hope you received my info. and thanks again.

I wish to be in again this year, it was so much fun in the gifting as well as receiving.

Put me in please

Kathrin, yes I have - great stuff I will add you to this years list

Judy - just accepted your friend request so you should be ok to message me your details now and thanks for joining in x

I would love to participate, I tried to send you a message with my address but it seems we must be friends before this can happen. Thanks

Please count me in Suzanne - do you still have my address from last year?

Please count me and James in!