Swimming Pool Filtration Instructions

(Mark Lewis) #1

Having just taken ownership of our new property In Dordogne I am on the hunt for the operating manual for our swimming pool filtration system. Previous owners could not provide it. I have been unable to track anything down on line so wondered if any one could assist? The pictures show the make of the system. Many Thanks image|375x500

0 Likes

(Graham Lees) #2

I think what your picture shows is basically a sand filter. From what I know, they are much of a muchness and shouldn’t phase any pool maintenance/supplies organisation who would be able to advise you quite easily on what to do.

0 Likes

(Mark Lewis) #3

Graham, many thanks. Was hoping to get some idea of the workings before calling in the Calvary. But it may be the only option.
Mark

0 Likes

(stella wood) #4

Mark… I’ve taken the liberty of moving your Thread into the Swimming Pool section… where it might be seen by someone who can help you…

hope you don’t mind…

xx Stella

0 Likes

(Mark Lewis) #5

Stella,
Thank you that’s very helpful. Still finding my way around the site. Which is great by the way!

1 Like

(stella wood) #6

@John_Withall any ideas ?? :thinking:

0 Likes

(Mark Lewis) #7

Stella,

John and I are in contact and he’s going to see what info he can give me.
Thx Mark

0 Likes

(Angela OOMS) #8

Looks like it could be a LACRON filter if you send me a photo of the complete sand filter I will be able to tell you

0 Likes

(John Withall) #9

You are wrong, quit while you are losing :grin:
I am mid way through writing instructions to Mark

0 Likes

(Mark Lewis) #10

Angela thanks for your input and John thanks for your time on this.

0 Likes