Swimming Pool Filtration Instructions

Having just taken ownership of our new property In Dordogne I am on the hunt for the operating manual for our swimming pool filtration system. Previous owners could not provide it. I have been unable to track anything down on line so wondered if any one could assist? The pictures show the make of the system. Many Thanks image|375x500 image

I think what your picture shows is basically a sand filter. From what I know, they are much of a muchness and shouldn’t phase any pool maintenance/supplies organisation who would be able to advise you quite easily on what to do.

Graham, many thanks. Was hoping to get some idea of the workings before calling in the Calvary. But it may be the only option.
Mark

Mark… I’ve taken the liberty of moving your Thread into the Swimming Pool section… where it might be seen by someone who can help you…

hope you don’t mind…

xx Stella

Stella,
Thank you that’s very helpful. Still finding my way around the site. Which is great by the way!

1 Like

@Corona any ideas ?? :thinking:

Stella,

John and I are in contact and he’s going to see what info he can give me.
Thx Mark

Looks like it could be a LACRON filter if you send me a photo of the complete sand filter I will be able to tell you

You are wrong, quit while you are losing :grin:
I am mid way through writing instructions to Mark

Angela thanks for your input and John thanks for your time on this.