We are hoping to purchase a property on the edge of the Auvergne/Creuse border and need an expert to look at tanking the lower floor where water is leaking in from higher ground behind the house.

Can anyone recommend a tanking expert we can use?

Also if anyone lives near St Gervaise d'Auvergne or Biollet it would be great top hear from you.