Tax Declaration 2022 for Worldwide Income 2021

Blimey, I’ve done myself then because I declared at 1.17. Good job it doesn’t matter then as even that does not get us above the magic number.

1 Like

This thread is an annual treat like Beaujolais Nouveau. No one will know until now, it was looking for advice on how to fill out my parents tax declaration that I first stumbled upon SF via this thread. Thoroughly enjoying this year’s ‘season’ and happy to have just this evening submitted mine and dad’s. I think that deserves a beer!

3 Likes

@graham sorry to be a plonker but I’m over tired and over stressed and just want to get this damn thing in :disappointed_relieved: is it Intérêts et autres produits de placement à revenu fixe where I put my princely 25 euros of interest earnt in Oz? I’ve got myself in a state after days at it and am questioning everything! :cry:

Ignore me @graham it seems the little print out I have in my folder is indeed yours from a previous year so I can trust it! Now just trying to see if I can find the bit to put my ME income, couldn’t the other day. I fall into the Si vous n’avez pas opté pour le prélèvement libératoire d’impôt sur le revenu au titre de votre activité d’auto-entrepreneur, reportez le montant de votre chiffre d’affaires ou de vos recettes (si supérieur à “0”) dans les rubriques “régime micro” des écrans suivants. Perhaps I hadn’t gone far enough before giving up!

Help please someone! I have now been all through again and I can’t find where to put my ME income! If I had opted for the prelevement it is clear and easy but it specifically says not to use that bit as I haven’t

Si vous n’avez pas opté pour le prélèvement libératoire d’impôt sur le revenu au titre de votre activité d’auto-entrepreneur, reportez le montant de votre chiffre d’affaires ou de vos recettes (si supérieur à “0”) dans les rubriques “régime micro” des écrans suivants.

Which one is it for my interest? Why am I so dumb at this, I’ve done it before with no problems!

If you look through the tax forms help pdf in the link provided you’ll probably find where to put it.

It goes in the form 2042 C Pro - I can’t remember the magic thing you tick to make it appear mind.

Thanks, I just saw that looking on line for it and found where I’d accidentally clicked ME WITH the prelevement but no magic 2042 pro form has appeared on my list.

Thanks Graeme, I already have but will look again!

1 Like

The online forms have changed this year which is why you might be having problems with it.
A footnote at the bottom of the tax forms help pdf reports the following note: Online the 2047 forms are called « declaration de revenus » and forms 2042-C, RICI etc are sections to select - not forms.
So, in your graphic, you should select « Declaration de revenus » in the side pane and progress through from there.

1 Like

@graham - Many thanks for your efforts this year - it certainly helped with the first year for us declaring my personal pension income - Also thanks to @JaneJones for answering a private message regarding the correct box to tick for non social system affiliation - Hopefully now my tax bill will be correct (fingers crossed).

3 Likes

I’m so far under the non taxable threshold it isn’t funny however they are saying I owe 280€ :cry:

I think you are looking for box 5HY - BA, BIC, BNC À IMPOSER AUX PRÉLÈVEMENTS SOCIAUX Revenus nets . .Régimes micro, reportez le montant après abattement forfaitaire. Micro BIC : 71 % pour les ventes et assimilées ; 50 % pour les prestations de services. Micro BNC : 34 %. Micro BA : 87 %

The easiest way to get to the correct 2042C form is to go to the screen where you select Annexes and use the search box at the top of the page to find 5HY

1 Like

The estimation doesn’t seem to be working properly. After deducting the money we’ve already paid, it ended up with a sum much higher than before!

Thanks all, I found the correct bit (I think!). However I’m super confused as our level to not pay impôts is 37,633€ I’m sadly about a 1/3 of that but they have said I owe nearly €300 in tax. Anyone understand why that may be?

The best thing to do is check, check and check again that you have done it right. Start with tax threshold….you have two or three kids? I guess three, but I make your threshold 35788 - not that it should make any difference if you are below that!

One of the final steps in the return is to provide a résumé of your declaration (see page 50 in the guide) just before you sign the return off at the bottom.

• Have you checked the figures there match your expectations?
  • Have you used the correct exchange rate (if non EUR income)?
  • Have you put in whole amounts where required?
  • Are your familial details correct? (number of parts)
  • Ask a question to the Fisc in the opening pages of the return (Guide page 6 Messagerie sécurisée).

Go and see your local tax office if in any doubt.

Are you sure the €300 is income tax and not social charges?

Social charges come directly out of my salary and I pay 3 monthly for my ME income so don’t think so.

Your not declaring on flat rate tax for the AE are you?