Tax filing services in Paris

Hello - wondering if anyone has recommendations on accountants in Paris that offer personal tax filing? I used such a service last year and it took the stress out of it, however their fee seemed way too high for my situation (my taxes are not complicated) so I’d prefer not to use them again this year. I’m not against paying a little more to ensure it’s done right, but the fee did seem over the top.

A Google search reveals several options but it’s tough to assess which are reputable or not. Clearly there is no French equivalent of H&R Block.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen G… I have noticed quite a few posts from you… please can you tell us your full name ???

Thanks

Stella

Quite a few?? I’ve made 5 posts in total, 3 of which were within the same conversation.

Is it mandatory to have one’s full name displayed here? I read the Guidelines and this stipulation is not mentioned. If the moderators or anyone else would like to confirm my identity in private, I have no problem with that. But for privacy reasons I’d prefer to keep the screen name (available to anyone on the Internet who visits the site, whether registered here or not) slightly more anonymous.

It is a condition of membership Stephen and is clearly stated in the sign up process.

Thanks

James (Admin)

You’re not the Anglo Info franchise holder who goes under that name are you?