Taxe fonciere and Adulte Allocation handicape (AAH)

For the last two years I have not asked for a reduction in my taxe fonciere, in spite of the fact that I recieve a disability allowance, but this year is too much of a struggle and I would like to know what I need to make a claim for a reduction in this years taxe fonciere.
Thankyou in advance

I’ve just had a quick look… there will be other sites, but this is the first one I have found… will look again later…

You have to make a claim… as it is not automatic, so it might be an idea to visit your Tresor Publique and have a quiet word…ask them how to go about things and what documents etc you need to provide…

good luck

Thankyou so much Stella!