Textmaster

Evenin' all!

Catharine suggested I post a link to Textmaster (online translation, copywriting and proofreading) on here http://eu.textmaster.com/?pid=4d676e4429e1677e0e000017 , if you sign up via this link I will get a small commission. I have been working for them for several months now and earn quite a reasonable sum, which greatly eases the Wise family finances.

The money is pretty rubbish to begin with, but the more you do, the more you earn and you start to get regular customers too.

I'd be happy to answer any question!

Thanks for your reply

You can only write/trans into/proofread in your native language. All you have to do is submit a sample of your work e.g. they show a pic of a train and you have to write XX words of copy, you translate a short piece, you proofread a short piece and f it's OK you're in! Most of the work I do is Fr to Eng but I have done the odd bit of Spanish. They don't require any particular qualifications, but if you have some then all the better!

I would be interested in this, could you tell me if they want any particular qualification?

Thanks