The BBC is saying that Austria is the only country to have a far right government, what do you think?

We have a government in UK that is being led by the far right, from the braying of Jacob Rees Mogg to the fatuous pronouncements of Boris Johnson.
As a former Tory voter it grieves me to see just how the UK has descended to the politics of hatred.
Where is the concern for all that Theresa May espoused upon beco ing Prime Minister?

What do I think?

I think they are all greedy, egotistical, self-serving, power mad bastards.

Left or right wing, doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Blagards

1. Old-fashioned English, properly spelled “blackguard” but pronounced “blaggard”. Means a scoundrel or villain. 2. Thief.

and bounders

1. a dishonourable man.     "he is nothing but a fortune-seeking bounder"

the lot of them…

2 Likes

As Proudhon put it:

To be GOVERNED is to be kept in sight, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right, nor the wisdom, nor the virtue to do so… To be GOVERNED is to be at every operation, at every transaction, noted, registered, enrolled, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. It is, under the pretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be placed under contribution, trained, ransomed, exploited, monopolized, extorted, squeezed, mystified, robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, despised, harassed, tracked, abused, clubbed, disarmed, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold, betrayed; and, to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, outraged, dishonored. That is government; that is its justice; that is its morality.

Paul Proudhon came from Cluny and his statue is opposite our hairdresser.