The Importance of the Vaccinated Continuing to wear Masks

Exactly, I have already compromised lungs and these people walking around unvaccinated are potential time bombs.

3 Likes

I have skim read poeple’s views on masks in our world of Covid 19 in France. When a pandemic rages, the situation changes all the time and you need a clear calm voice, that has nothing to gain from politics, loony headlines or biased TV reports. Since January 2020 we have been watching the You Tube videos of Dr John Campbell, being amazed how many of his forecasts were correct and trusting thoroughly his myth busting. We are not alone in watching his videos (1798 videos but not all about Covid) and 1,07 Million subscribers. He is a retired Nurse Teacher and A and E nurse based in England. He also does some teaching in Asia and Africa.

On the subject of whether to continue wearing masks or not, or what protection vaccination might provide or whether things are improving or not, Dr Campbell is a sane voice in a mad world.

1 Like

Ken, I don’t think you need to post the same thing more than once. Most of us read whatever has come in new, whatever the thread. So your comment gets picked up.

3 Likes