The "Irish border question"

We are supposed to believe that? Pull the other one.
You still haven’t answered the question about fiscal residency either.

3 Likes

Why?? Do try to be specific…Bri…

1 Like

He can’t be… its a load of baloney (full of wind and piss to to the unitiated)

1 Like

Deep down (!) I know that Graham but I thought it would be fun to ask him (?) to try… :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

The EU are ramping up the pressure -

Will TM have the courage to ignore the ERG and Brexiteers and change course?

How sad is it when stating facts=ramping up the pressure, but I suppose that’s how it is when you’re trying your best to ignore those facts.

The UK has a real problem with backstops, doesn’t it. Doesn’t want to accept the need for the Irish backstop, and doesn’t want to accept that no-deal is simply another kind of backstop in that it’s what will happen they can’t get anything better in place. Is there a psychologist in the house to tell us about backstopophobia? Maybe it’s a symptom of the condition of being afraid to take responsibility for outcomes /being addicted to kicking cans down roads and panicking at the thought of the road coming to an end.

Well maybe he is a good candidate to be PM then ! :rofl:

For the gentleman who asked I am an Andorran resident.

You can’t be a resident fiscally in two places. Either you are a resident fiscally in the UK and have a second home here in France or vice versa !

2 Likes

Ahhhh just up the road - fancy a beer?

2 Likes

That’s great, you can have a nice long chat about Brexit, justice and all those other subjects that Brian is such an expert on … Cheers :rofl::beers:

2 Likes

I’m beside myself Ann!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Calm down Simon, don’t want you getting too excited !

1 Like

Any business interests in London Brian?

2 Likes

Yes i do.

Is that a ‘yes’ to the beer Bri - or are you blowing me out?

Hi Simon yes I’m always up for a drink. I am a resident of Andorra, I also have interests in London and France. Budget airlines make it fairly simple.

2 Likes

There is a saying about certain people needing good memories !

Quite apt in this instance …

2 Likes

Great - just let me know where / when - snow dependant obviously ! Maybe Ax, about half way or Hospitalet if you’re ‘down South’? You can fill me in on Andorran residency as well - pretty stringent I believe.

2 Likes