The "Irish border question"

The derby is a lovely pub.

Hmm. No mention of Farage’s snout (which is well and truly in the trough by the way)…
Methinks we have a kipper in the room!

3 Likes

I admire Nigel farage, I have never met him but I think he would be excellent company in a pub. He is a euro mp. I don’t know if he still turns up or takes part. If I was him I would take the money and spend it in the nearest pub and massage parlour.

You’ll have to explain the ‘love-in’ with NF as it’s beyond weird.

1 Like

But not me Bri - it would seem ??? Have you dumped me ?

2 Likes

I think he wants to meet you in The Derby Simon, sounds like a typical French bar :rofl:

Hope that you have a great time :hugs:

1 Like

Ugh. That says it all, really. Repulsive, sleazy little man.

3 Likes

Why on earth would you suggest spending it in a massage parlour? Do you approve of prostitution and the sex trade in general? Trafficking? Rape? Drug addiction?

4 Likes

Well said Cat

2 Likes

I expect so as prostitution is about the only way some people can have any sort of relationship with a real woman, sorry, “bird”.

4 Likes

They may have a sports injury! Yeah right!

1 Like

Maybe a wrist injury

5 Likes

That well known phrase Merchant Banker comes to mind - As l have commented a number of times already - Why are you wasting your time with this Agent Provoocateur - You are just feeding into his narrative -He’s probably loving every response you make - Is this really ‘Dinner Party Rules’?

You took the words out of my mouth Véro, I pity any woman having to have any sort of relationship with this creepy individual!

2 Likes

Usually at around three in the morning I enjoy a jolly good rant. Before asking my guests to leave :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes but it’s fun

2 Likes

Oh come on Dan, it’s Winter and dull days, at least we can have some fun with a sleaze ball !

2 Likes

It’s your party, your rules - this guy would have been shown my door long, long before 3am😊

2 Likes

I think the other guests are enjoying it too much :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s that expression Cat … 'Oh yes bring it on ’ ! :wink:

I am having great fun :rofl:

2 Likes