The "Irish border question"

Me too

That one comment robs you of credibility in any debate on Brexit.

Farage was infamously absent for much of the EU parliament’s business and mostly just turned up to create trouble.

1 Like

Facts Paul! You’ve been told.

Well, it is well known that facts don’t (often) persuade people to change their minds - so presumably it doesn’t matter if a some are posted for the more enlightened few.

2 Likes

Persistent dripping water will eventually hollow a stone and even penetrate it, so they say.

My understanding of the Irish state pension is that one must either pay 10 years contributory as a minimum or for a non contributory pension must be an habitual resident .

Oh Brian. You don’t understand the “Irish” issue, you don’t understand the Irish Government position, you don’t understand the EU support for Ireland. While I’m not going to bother to try and explain it to you, if you ask me specific questions I will try and alleviate your ignorance.

1 Like

Brian, the Irish OAP is based on contributions OR mean tested. Two years of contributions gets you nothing. You mention London, do you live there?

1 Like

He’s an Andorran resident John…

I contributed to the Irish state for 2 years, 18 months is the requirement for Irish citizens which I am. Born in London to Irish parents.

I know it’s wrong and you can all beat me up but - I had a laugh out loud moment there!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sad when the only argument someone can make is to accuse others of drinking in the evening. Especially when if someone looked closely they would see the majority of the posts were made during the day
And especially when someone’s idea of a life is getting a Thai massage

2 Likes

Assuming you’re not going to stand me up Bri - you’ll find I’m loads more expensive than 2€/litre wine! Make sure you come fully loaded!:yum::yum::yum:

3 Likes

Got to agree with you there Simon, it had me in stitches.:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Admin, can we please get rid of this unpleasant idiot ?

He is a joke and like most old jokes he is getting stale. I have had my fun but quite frankly now he will be bringing the site down if others ‘tune in’ and don’t realise that he is a ‘has bean , a never bean, and a never will be bean’ ! :nauseated_face:

I am editing to say how about giving this idiot enough time so we can all see him continue to make a fool of himself!

2 Likes

The derby is an Irish pub 5 minutes walk from my flat. Draught Guinness and plenty of birds on skiing hols.

Not sure that he could afford your prices Simon. :wink:

Methinks he has been mixing with too many immigrants who have re created ‘little Britain’ here and now he can’t recognise quality, if he ever could that is !

1 Like

Who no doubt avoid you like the plague, unless you pay them of course :nauseated_face:

4 Likes