The "Irish border question"

Ever since his first post about being able to get a good steak in a British bar in the Charente Maritime his posts have been nothing but stories, lies and more lies. Just think, after Brexit people like him will believe that they have the moral high ground and their ways and beliefs are superior. Never before I have I been so glad to leave those islands far behind.

Brian, I am in awe of your super powers, a massage in Wimbledon followed by a visit to an Irish pub in Spain. Unless of course women visit London for skiing holidays!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bri - you’re kidding - I know The Derby just outside Massana - that one? Heck small world - look forward to it :wink: :wink: :wink:

Bri - should we exchange pics ? How will I know you ?

Should be easy - He will be the one with the knob on his forehead.

7 Likes

That’s 2 laugh-out-loud moments in one day - thanks Mark !!! :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, I drove through there once. In fact I stayed for a night but I should have kept going. I wouldn’t recommend it as a destination.

2 Likes

Neither would I John - it’s down a dead end road - says it all really ! Anyway - I’m still not sure if I’ve got a confirmed ‘date’ yet - he’s still teasing me :wink::blush::wink:

1 Like

But Brian the rules are… “If you reach pension age on or after 6 April 2012 , you need to have 520 full-rate contributions (10 years contributions).” or " If you reached pension age on or after 6 April 2002, you needed to have 260 full-rate contributions (effectively 5 years contributions but they do not need to be consecutive)." or “If you reached pension age before 6 April 2002, you needed 156 qualifying full-rate contributions (a total of 3 years but they did not have to be consecutive).”.

How come you’re claiming a pension with only a maximum of 104 contributions?

1 Like

He’s the one having his thighs massaged by “birds” :astonished: what a hoot.

1 Like

Second worst record in voting attendance if my memory serves me.

Hi Folks… to allow for some breathing space, I have temporarily silenced someone, whose posts were flagged as inappropriate according to some members…

Please, I do not need someone piping up to tell me that “they” cannot see anything inappropriate… just let things lie. :zipper_mouth_face:

Spoil sport. He’s a hoot :slight_smile:

He will be back, hasta la vista …:wink:

Think that you will need to send him a private message Simon, oh I did say message and not massage :wink:

3 Likes

Will do Ann but I seriously doubt he’ll be able to afford my prices… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If one of the objectives of Brexit was to regain control of the UK borders why would the UK leave its only land border with the EU open Barrie? Ryanair might start direct flights from Lagos to Knock airport and flood the North with asylum seekers.

1 Like

A dead rabbit :joy: as Monty Python would say.

I would keep an eye on people joining over the next few days