The man who created IKEA has died

Lots of choice of kitchen utensils, furnishings and kitchens to order and fairly good prices.
A canteen/cafeteria serving Sweedish fast food.That is a summary of IKEA.

Nah, you’re ok Stella, as long as you try to make a joke about it !

1 Like

I am pleased that everything ok for you Peter love Ikea in fact i have a Ikea house,kitchen bathroom sitting room télévision room bedrooms.

Hulsta, just like Ikea but properly made and quality. Because I used to collect stuff from property developments I don’t have a high opinion of it, furniture installed but never meant to be moved. Landfill in waiting.

@Stella how many men does it take To assembla a coffin i would Say 10 four for fixing the planches four To fix thé screws and thé last two To try and find thé missing screws.:heart_eyes:

As i dont know Pénélope i thought you were talking a bout Pénélope Fillon . :woman:

The personnel of IKEA in Sweden published this “In Memoriam” of their boss. No cross or white dove, as is the tradition in Sweden 

1 Like

Ikea Founder Ingvar Kampgrad spent today walking through eighteen different departments and a maze of passageways, just to get to his section of the afterlife.

Kampgrad, who died aged 91 on Monday, was said to be frustrated as he rushed through lighting, soft furnishings, bedroom, kitchen, outdoor settings, and storage solutions, before finally getting to his section of heaven.

Sources say that even though Kampgrad’s section was literally a metre from the entrance way, the only route available was to push through eleven thousand young couples buying bedside tables and forty million families with strollers.!
ikea

1 Like