The One Euro Billboard Auction

This is an auction for SFN’s ‘One Euro Billboard’!

You will be bidding to own the billboard for the period of one week. You can put whatever you like on the billboard so you could advertise your business, wish your loved ones “Happy Birthday”, publicise your charity or association, add a link to an issue you want to hi-light (perhaps a petition about animal welfare). There are endless possibilities - it is entirely up to you!

Here’s how it works:

This auction is for the blue tile on the right hand side of all pages on SFN, it is marked A1.

Bidding begins at one Euro (hence the name) and will increase by increments of at least one euro.

Just post your bid in the comments below, please don’t post unless you are bidding. There’s no need to include your suggested content. I will contact the winning bidder and arrange this directly with them. The winner of the space will be the highest bidder at the close of the auction, which in this case will be 6 pm Friday (29th July 2011).

I will contact the winner to collect payment which can be made via PayPal or by cheque.

All content will need to be suitable for SFN so nothing libellous or overtly crude please! Content will be uploaded after being approved.

This is a real auction and a bit of fun and a way to help us with the running costs of the site.

Happy bidding!

PS please have your artwork/links ready for me as soon as possible after the auction ends. Please ensure that you own the copyright or have permission to use any images.

You win Tracey! Please send me you artwork and link, you can use the donate link above to pay.

My address is james@kingswharf.net

Congratulations

James

Sounds lovely!

Morning Everyone,Check out the special@Harveys 2day Cabillaud en Papillote Sauce Vierge Yum in the SUN!! Oh & 5€ bid xx